Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Outline of 3rd Lesson (2 November)

Started with talking about money and time and other resources, following along on page 49. That ended up consuming the first hour. (Didn't plan that, but it seemed interesting. Was that just me?)

The second hour was devoted to the homework from last week -- several students' mock want-ads and the applications to the mock reality show. I need to put some of the samples up.

The only homework I assigned was revising the homework from last week.

Reading the text on Frank Abagnale took what remained of the third hour.

I did some quick fixes for about six students after class.

Someone left test study materials in the back. I turned them over to the people in the office, to take care of. I'll try to remember to check on that next time.

Optional homework for the ambitious:

There is a review/practice test on p. 48. It's worth giving it a try so you can ask me questions.

As always, exploring the DVD might prove interesting.

You might want to look up Duncan Bannatyne on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that others can read your comments.